Walking

Morning @Crazicatapila. Beautiful, thank you for sharing, Julia x

Very glad for you @mrfrederickson great motivation for all and I bet your wife was very proud. Best wishes

Yes the motivation needed a boost and that did the trick my wife was happy too

I love the pictures. Wish I could wander in the green forest picture!

It was bought to visualise pure escapism and we no long for a walk in it regularly, happy to share, but it may get crowded.

Mornings, I always try a couple of length s of my living room stick free daily for mental positivity to remind myself how far I’ve come.

Must pick a day and put the stick away in the house and see how it works Lorraine, a bit apprehensive.

2 Likes

Absolutely my dear already been out in the car shopping driven by my good lady, Eurovision tonight, party on.

3 Likes

Glad to hear it, what prefix would suit madam?

2 Likes

Okay miss Loraine,

Happy to oblige,
Wish my arm would wake up still very dead to me

2 Likes

Eurovision is in full flood can see me being awake till 12 midnight, going to chat to my brother in law in New Zealand at 9:30!
Sleep well not so old lady.

2 Likes

Survived and cleared the shower it wasn’t too bad. Lorraine, family off to church today then trips to the recycling dump

1 Like

Will do you too give a thought about me tomorrow morning when I get my blood tests taken to decide if I’m type 2 diabetic, fingers crossed I score under the threshold for medication instead manage it via diet and exercise.

2 Likes

Good song miss Lorraine sung it more than once after this stroke thing but end up moving to three little birds, with some serious prayers.if I can get more mobile it will improve the whole situation.

1 Like

Good luck for your diabetes check @mrfrederickson hopefully your new diet has helped get those numbers down.

Thanks Mrs5K feeling a bit negative today the length of improvement time seems daunting plus it may be I’m like I’m an until I die which is a bitter pill to swallow.

I know it’s not set in stone but at a snail’s pace recovery rate seems pretty low currently and not got any arm movement which could give hope

@mrfrederickson Hopefully you’ll feel bit more positive tomorrow. It’s difficult when things don’t go as we’d like. Find ways to adapt so you can live your life but never give up trying & hope. You just never know x

Yes,Mrs5K, my wife says the same I would feel a whole lot happier when all the broken bits are in the game, it’s a waiting game and I am not that patient.

Yes Lorraine I’m making small steps with my leg but the arm is not recognised as part of the body yet despite passively moving it every day, that’s what does me in. Thanks for the response. It may just take a very long while for it to wake up.

1 Like

Yes with good friends like you who pick me up when I’m feeling down. Thanks Lorraine, I’ll get there but not without a lot more low points and touches of despair.

1 Like

For sure miss Lorraine.