World Cup

Not Quite
With this Storm Otto creating havoc in Scotland as of 2day closing schools/airports. downing of electricity… it’s not looking to good as we approach the 23rd for my magical flight . Though my fingers still crossed with less than a week to go .
Let’s not count any chicken as yet :joy:

Thanks Andy :+1:t6:

1 Like

He’ll have blown over by early next week…keep the faith my friend…

Fingers crossed :blush:
So b4 going to the park this morning & seeing my car glistening in the sun I just had to take a snap of it :red_car:

Looks lovely Jordan!!!

The park sounds lovely too. Walk by yourself…great.
Are you driving to Edinburgh? Or train? When are you aetting off ?

1 Like

Heading up to Edinburgh 2mrw a/noon
Driving up . @ a steady pace with breaks ever 100 miles it’s great as I’ve done this trip a few times & the service stations are evenly spaced out where I can cruise for 100 miles or so then to take a 30 min break & then repeat .
:+1:t6::red_car::+1:t6:

2 Likes

Many Thanks
Look out for a Brg mini on the day Loshy & perhaps have with you a large red suitcase & be wearing at least 4-5 white carnations I’m bound to see you on that said roundabout ohh and some frantic waving too :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Take pics please!!!

@Loshy. Hopefully see you on bobs 2pm call tomorrow x

Safe journey Jordan thsts a long drive amd what an awrsome thing to be able to do x

Hope your long drive has been a decent one @Jordan !!! Safely in Edinburgh ??

Countdown can begin in earnest now, remind me which day is your flight and birthday?

Wishing you well

Andy

Arrived safely back in Bonnie Scotland .
a long careful drive
Still got 2 days b4 the big day & still looking very overcast with winds up to 40mph from the east :smiling_face_with_tear:
He who waits……. I guess

:+1:t6::red_car::+1:t6:

2 Likes

Ah so youre an exiled Scot?

Whet time on 23rd?

Will keep everything crossed for decent weather for you J

Did any one else pick you up Loraine? :laughing:

In Edinburgh Loshy took all of 9hs to drive @ a steady 80mph & breaks every 60-100 miles .
Sadly I missed you at the roundabout on the M6 but did see a woman with a large red suitcase & wearing 4 carnations wasn’t sure if it was you as there was no jumping up and down with frantic waving so rather than get a red face mistaken you for that lady I drove past wondering . Was it Loshy :joy::thinking::joy:

2 Likes

Sadly the flight in this wonderful Bell Jet Ranger 206 is off :smiling_face_with_tear: owing to bad weather low clouds poor visibility 2day & rest of the week . Still it’s a bonus being here in Edinburgh to celebrate my 62nd B/day with old uni-friends & with 4 season of weather here in Edinburgh every other day we’re hoping when the warmer more still weather comes I shall indeed strap myself in on the pax seat for that flight

1 Like

Such a shame @Jordan
Edinburgh is lovely though so try & enjoy anyway. Happy birthday by the way :partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

Ahhhh I remember when I was your age Loshy :joy::joy::joy:

Thanks Loshy I’m in a mega city to celebrate my B/day & looking forward to it
Im off out for a meal 2night in what we call the old Town of Edinburgh (Stockbridge) a restaurant
called La” caveau. (The vault) sounds posh I know

:helicopter::helicopter::helicopter:

2 Likes

Many Thanks Mrs5k

:rose::sunflower::rose:

Very sorry to read this @Jordan thats just bloodyctypical that the weather wont behave for ypu.

Have agreat time up in Edgh with your pals and hope you get royally spoiled…62 is still very young as is 61 @Loshy !!!

Enjoy snd :happy :birthday: :partying_face: :tada: :balloon: :gift: :confetti_ball: birthday

Andy

2 Likes

Thanks Andy

It’s still a milestone me thinks :joy::joy:

1 Like

Very much so have a great day Jordan

1 Like