Topsy-turvy, inside out world

Wow that is really awesome

1 Like

Well keep it up no matter what, all practice is good practice :wink:

It doesn’t matter if your words get mixed up or make spelling mistakes on this forum. We all understand and can’t fault the fact you are still trying.

I always say anyone who can make it onto the stroke forum is making good progress.

I can certainly appreciate how frustrating it can be for you, to get your words out.
Words can be perfectly straight in your head, but getting the from your head to the keyboard, that’s when the letters and words start to go astray. Repetition is the Key, it took me the best part of a year to get it sorted out. The same with speech! I could have a perfectly normal conversation in my head, but minute those words tried to come out of my mouth, that’s where it would go astray :confounded:

As we were all in lock down back then, I didn’t have many people to converse with during the day. One good form of practice I used to always use, was reading out loud, that was great one to work on as my speech therapy.

Like @DeAnn, there are times you make perfect sense and there are times you don’t. But I’ve noticed, the times your sentences are clear are becoming more frequent and that is something to celebrate :partying_face: :smile:

exactly! everything has been coming back that way…juust keep doing it.

1 Like

I have hard time with my stomach inside out

1 Like