Tearful

@tricia3 your poem is great. Thank you for sharing. You should write some more it might help when you’re feeling a bit lonely. xx

i have loads written allreadyas was in poetry group,and writing group

@tricia3 do you think you could rejoin a group?

its not til septyember he hasnt sent any emails with peoples poems on as i am not writing any as he thinks i cant come cos of stroke, it was yesterday getting realy low, dont like weekends as i am so lonely

Great poetry coincided wa great dream I had where I got my mobility back and my arm all set for a great week, strok association barbecue on Monday at Elland cricket club for anyone in Calderdale

do you write then :grinning: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :rofl: :rofl:

@tricia3 maybe you should let them know you are still around. Perhaps you could take it up again. :slightly_smiling_face: Could they keep in touch via email?

Then again, maybe I should mind my own business and stop pressuring you.

All of us who have had a stroke know those lonely moments, even when there are people about. You have my sympathy.

1 Like

i did he said as i havnt written any poems ,he didnt send the groups poemsto meto critique, he thouht i coudnt come cos of stroke

no i am glad for people to chat

I hope now you’ve been back in touch with poetry group they start to send you poems again. You clearly have a talent for it. Weekends can be difficult but hopefully it’s not been too bad for you. I’ve been to a christening today. It was great to get out but I am absolutely shattered now. Early to bed for me :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Weekend s tend to be ful of children mattersor aging in law’s they go quite quickly the week in early about to start and that goes equally as fast

1 Like

no not here, all mine are in essex, son in tamworth, thats why i dont like weekends.iwent for walk on own shattered bp was high, you have to send a poem before they put you back on group, sister rang

that is the footpath i went on

1 Like

@tricia3 Well done for going for a walk today - I felt too nauseous too manage it!

I agree the weekends are a bit lonely (I don’t have a partner or children) - my friends are all in Essex too and most people have their own commitments at the weekend.

I’m going to try and find something good to watch on TV, what about you?

1 Like

@tricia3 well done on the walk. I’d struggle on that path as my foot drags but always up for giving it a go.
Hope you’re working on that poem so they can add you back into the poetry group.
@DDMH @Loshy I’m not much of a film watcher but am sat with my feet up watching the Commonwealth Games (trying not to be too sad that I’m not volunteering there as I should have been).
Enjoy whats left of Sunday xxx

1 Like

@loshy gonna watch the invisible man on netflix - that is - if it is possible to watch invisible people :crazy_face: oops sorry to bust into thread - might be rubbish by the way, I’m no film critic. Invisible Man not available, sorry

@tricia I’m trying to teach my leg/foot to pick itself up, it seems to need a lot reminding, but does get it right occasionally.

1 Like

Enjoy the day next week Will be full of hosepipe bans and more prophet s of doom on the economy, just smile watch Les Dawson’s best funny bit and keep on chugging

1 Like

I watched Viceroys House last night wasn’t bad and stars the lovely Hugh Bonneville, so what’s not to love :wink:

1 Like

It turns out Invisible Man is not available on Netflix, I got crossed wires, sorry.

what part of essex are you from and where do you live,my son in tamworth, in wales on holiday now,i did lay down short while, my husband lays down, i did write some notes as we live in somersert

My friends live near to Hornchurch and Billericay. Where are your relatives?