Wobbly Legs/Dizzy

I had a haemorrhage over 2 years ago. Going through a phase of wobbly legs, light headiness and fatigue. Any one else get this? I have had this before and it suddenly disappears! Thank you for any feedback.

2 Likes

Thank you. Yes good point! I’ll take things easy. Kind regards

2 Likes

@ajharflett as @Mahoney has said maybe you have overdone it a little. I also get wobbly / dizzy when I have done too much.

2 Likes

Thank you. Interesting. Definitely taking it easier now!! Best wishes.

1 Like

Thank you - comforting to know it’s not just me! Best wishes.

I’m the same way, and it’s been 4 1/2 years since my stroke. Yesterday, I was doing a lot of gardening, where I had to exert a lot of energy, crawling around and such. Today, I feel sort of unsteady and weak. I worry if I don’t take my daily walk, maybe I’ll backslide–but I decided to skip walking today. I’ve got to quit such worrying and listen to my body. It helped to hear all of you. Thanks. Jeanne

1 Like

Aye @ajharflett, I do. I endure neurological-fatigue every day, so that that is a constant with me, but I do have periods when I have wobbly legs and light-headedness, sometimes I feel as if my legs are going to stop working and I’ll fall flat on my face. I have to concentrate a lot to move around each day, and I have noticed that if I am tired or feeling feather-brained, my body careers off course at times, and this can also manifest when I am fatigued.

Thank you for replying. Your symptoms sound very much like mine. Best wishes to you.

Thank you for replying. I can empathise with what you say as you sound very much like me. Worry can be a real negative on our mental health too. Best wishes to you.

1 Like