Weekend comfort

Oh no no claim to fame on that cake ,even thou I enjoy baking but not to them standards ..pippy..

Hi rich glad your morning was positive ...I get what your saying my dark time is from 3pm until early evening ,that happens quite a lot ...who's your team ? I don't follow sport to be honest maybe watch a few rugby games but not many ...well today I've hoovered my car out and cleaned inside it ,and that with cooking and cleaning in doors has finished me off ....might make another one of them cakes ?...pippy 

I follow Chelsea for my sins, looks like you've had a busy day

Rich

That's bake off standard I think

Rich

Aww get it why your richcfc ...pippy 

Yeah it's a good standard and someone that has a lot of patience ,and skill ,it's a art ,I have patience but not the skills ...I think I will bake next week ,or if I wait until the half term week the grandchildren can come over and I can bake with them it's always more fun,....pippy ...

Yes had a busy day ...it's my new busy day ,I used to get up at 5 walk the dog get into work by 7 do my shift finish at 3 come home walk the dog clean the house prepare dinner then sit down around 8 that was my day ..busy ..the new busy is do some cleaning and housework then I'm shattered lol ...hope the busy I used to know comes back ..pippy...

Yes of course your old life beckons, but please wait until you are fully recovered before you attempt to do much. 
its early days for you, very early days.

ttfn from north essex to south essex

colin

Morning yes I do have to remember I can't do what I used to do ,it's just frustrating,but I'm coming to like the new me she's funny and forgetful..pippy...oh and the sun is out today ,not sure how long for .,?

Yep exactly

Rich

Hope so too

Rich

Morning raining again here ...pippy ..

Morning Pippy - same here, looking very miserable at the moment. It's supposed to get brighter next week I think. Enjoy your day...

Too bad here 

Morning let's hope so I keep hearing it's going to be really hot next week ,well the rain stopped and the sun has come out again but just heard on the radio thunderstorms this afternoon ...I'm looking forward to some sun always gives me a lift ,hope your day is a good one ...pippy ...

Oh my that looks nasty pippy ..

Looks it ...getting brighter here but thunderstorms this afternoon ,probaly just as I hang my washing out ..pippy ..

Beautiful blue skies now but not meant to last long as we are in for a down pour this afternoon