They all come at one

Have had a hectic week Friday my nephew came with his wife, Saturday grandchildren were with me till Sunday, now you other granddaughter is her with her son my greatgradson, till Friday plus my other grandson pops in overload or what just so much happen

7 Likes

How pleased you must be to have their love and support.

1 Like

@Mickyboy overload definitely but so nice to see them all and spend time with them. Precious moments indeed. You can rest when they have all left x

1 Like

Hi, you are definitely keeping busy. So lovely to have a loving family to share your life. We have 4 beautiful grand children under 5 and love it when they visit. Also quite enjoy it when they all leave to go home. I really can’t imagine how people deal with everything on their own.

Enjoy your family time.
Regards Sue

3 Likes

Lovely seeing everyone really has been a lot, plus clocks going back has really put spanner in works as I normally go to bed at 9 but it’s 10 by summertime clock plus it’s getting colder don’t want to put heat on yet, plus back to lonely weekends again I must stop whining

I gave up and put my heating on. Just half hour in morning & couple hours evening. Just enough to take chill out of house. Not looking forward to electric bill though :grimacing:

Thanks for all your support, but dreading heating going on have heating in my summer house, so I’m ok there but I’m mainly in house during day

Haven’t been on for a while felt bit queasy couple weeks back going to toilet about 8/10 times a day sample taken by doc said bit of blood in but came back normal, cleared up now weird, also mobility scooter bit the dust cost more to fix battery alone cost 200 so brought a reconditioned electric wheelchair cheaper and used one before so easy as of to Tenerife aug with daughter and grandchildren, haven’t flown for 4 years docs said I’m fine to fly wish me luck thanks mick

1 Like

@Mickyboy good to hear you’re feeling bit better now. I’m sure you’ll be ok flying. Get assistance at the airport to make it easier. Haveca great time. The sun will do you good. :sun_with_face::sun_with_face:

Cold today and damp no wonder we get Ill

2 Likes

Bloody freezing abd wet hasn’t stopped raining all day can’t wait for warmer weather

We haven’t had rain today but i have felt cold all day. Jumpers on again :scream:

Got a cold now bloody weather first hot then cold damp today 29 got streps for sore throat

2 Likes

Hope you feel better soon @Mickyboy

Only got chest infection back on emergency medicine pack again, a lot of family going down with it so not surprised I caught it can’t be helped or i never see anyone :woozy_face:

Hope you feel better soon @Mickyboy take care of yourself x