Tearful

I hope to join Bobbi’s zoom at 11am, i missed the Friday evenings for a couple of weeks. Would be nice to see you if you can manage it. We just chat random stuff. As you’ll see from my username, I’m Essex based (Kelvedon) but you might already know that.

You’ve always got friends here even though we’re on the end of a computer. :+1:

1 Like

i have m,y family there never see them at christmas we are on own at christmas a son has his girlfreinds family

1 Like

Thanks Simon, most kind

My tearfulness has been reduced by a better quality of life and a good recovery supported by my family.

1 Like

Sorry you’re feeling teary & low @tricia3 Christmas can be a difficult time for many especially when family are living away. Maybe you can ring your son & the rest of your family so that you don’t feel quite so isolated?

As @SimonInEdinburgh said @Bobbi is running some zoom chats today & Simon is doing them tomorrow. Maybe you can join one or more of those?

Keep reaching out on here too. There’s usually someone around.

Take care xx

1 Like

having a bad christmas hubby dont want to talk to me as we were arguing yesterday, he said, so i will be on own all day christmas is off

Sorry to hear this Patrica he is being very silly

It’s not the spirit of Christmas, don’t be on your own when we are all here and can message you.

1 Like

we do argue and i do go on thats why, he dont like arguments, its cos i am upset and sensative

1 Like

he has put the dinner on its cos he said son dont want us this christmas, it hurts, cos its not true thats why i -go on and on

1 Like

son is not on line yet as he has to take his girfreind to work

1 Like

I know what you mean with weeping about the oddest things. In my case, it was/still is but additionally I found that I could not hold feelings in. For example, I lacked the ability to hold in laughter at the most inappropriate of times, then struggling to keep the laughter inside, I would start crying. It’s weird, but I understand. Even now, I found myself chuckling a few times while typing this, and there’s nothing funny here whatsoever.

2 Likes

try tto talk to him but he dont uderstand me that i get hurt very easily

1 Like

Well lets hope he gets on line soon

I would not be happy if my kids weren’t here at Christmas

1 Like

he hasd but pete has been drinking all afternoon , feel so alone . its bee n the worst christmas, i dont know what to do

1 Like

Hi Patrica youare not alone we on the forum are here for you my dear person

1 Like

thanks i missed the zoom session

1 Like

just need someone to talkk to

1 Like

but its not his fault hubby thinks it is his girfreind is working on christmas day, so they are having her family there

1 Like

Hi Patrica
Is direct messaging okay or do you want voice contact?

1 Like

Keep strong we are all here for you

1 Like

may be voice contact but with a woman realy

1 Like