Shower

Yes I too have a rehab electrical pulse box and it makes my toes curl up not done much for the drop foot yet but will persevere. Good luck with yours

3 Likes

Thanks Lorraine will put it on my leg again tonight

2 Likes

What are the chances of meeting two Lorraine’s on this forum, must be destiny

4 Likes

My meeting got rescheduled for Thursday due to I’ll in my co worker, will have to focus on that presentation until then.
Work is okay but leaves me tired afterwards so for the first time in 2 years weekends look good.

2 Likes

I’m told I’m partially retired so try not to worry about it as stress in work gave me the stroke sadly Loraine.
I need the money but not the grief.

4 Likes

Small progress is progress!! I was doing physio on my left ankle to strengthen it after my Stoke. Thought this is going well. I’ll work on my left knee. Huge error of judgment on my part. Ended up going backwards, not forward.
So keep going! However slowly.

1 Like

Will do Clyde take care

1 Like

My husband was the same after a shower. Each day now he is wearing a hosiery sock. This has really helped with the swelling of his foot after a shower.

1 Like

Hi, I use a FES machine and a foot lifter that help with my foot drop. I had a brain haemmoraghe a long time ago, but both of them work for me. I am having two operations this month to try and help my foot drop and also to stop my toes from clawing under. Good luck to you.

1 Like