Saying hi

Carlene 

Hi all just wanted to say hi,  I'm working in a primary school in pontypool,  I have four children and a wonderful husband. I had a stroke in January this year , got sent home from hospital and then lockdown. So as you can tell all my appointment were cancelled.  Now I am crying daily and have terrible anxiety please can anyone give me advice x

Aw thanks so much for your response,  it really helps me . Hopefully will speak soon xxx 

Hello Jane sorry that you have such awful stroke reactions. It is quite normal to be tearful. We have suffered such a lot of trauma. It helps me to read the guide. I feel I am not alone. Last September fell with 4 posteria strokes. I lay on the floor for 12 hours. I was critical. The strokes took out my balance and I have partial loss of vision in left eye sending healing to you love judy

Just to say hang in there Carlene. I was sent home after a month inhospital after surgery for my aneurism, into this lockdown situation. So we are getting a double whammy of everything seeming weird isolated and difficult. I have only just found this site and it seems really good, hopefully a lifeline.

All best wishes

Andy

Aw Thank you for answering Andy,  yep I agree with you this is a very hard time for many off us . Hopefully this lockdown won't last too long and we can all focus on getting better properly. I hope your doing ok remember I'm here if you ever need to talk  x

Thanks for your reply Jane,  I'm hoping your doing ok.thanks for the advice on the crying situation,  i will let it out and see how I feel after it .I started my anti _depressents today so hopefully they will help me . Dont forget im here for you if you ever need to speak thanks carlene x

Indeed, it is an awful time for all of us!  So sorry to hear what you have been through.  I was only 28, overcame total paralysis etc, life can be shit, though wonderful too!  Glad you are back at home during this lockdown.  Could have been much worse?  Let it all out, but also let the pills help in time.We are all here, if you need to 'talk'.  Peace Carole x

Thank you for your response , it really helps to speak . X

Absolutely.  You're welcome, and hope you're well.  Peace Carole x