Quordle A different word game

Has anyone tried “quordle “? I now do “Wordle “every day and enjoy taxing my brain. I now try quordle but only manage two out of four words. However I like trying. Lilian

1 Like

I too do wordle. I can play the daily game on 2 devices as if I haven’t already played it…memory not what it was :rofl::rofl::rofl: will have a look at quordle…never heard of it :thinking:

1 Like

I do Wordle, Quordle, Globle & Nerdle everyday and still really enjoy them. My wife does them too and we compete (light heartedly). My son does Wordle & Globle as well.
Good for you brain even if you don’t always get them all.

1 Like

Hi Mahoney. Don’t lose heart. I was also rubbish to start with. I am gradually improving daily and from only guessing one word I have now progressed to three. Roll on tomorrow I may make it four! Lilian

1 Like

you have inspired me to try Wordle - it’s quite addictive. Just going to try ONE a day

1 Like

I had a go at quordle yesterday. Oh my…I managed 3 words on 1st attempt then it all went downhill from there. Just 1 now :thinking: will keep practicing.

2 Likes

I now do a daily “octordle” I find it fascinating. Lilian

Wow @l_platt that sounds challenging. I’ve just had a couple of goes at Quordle and managed a 2 and a 3. 4 seems to be elusive right now. :blush:

1 Like

I veenjotyed trying wowit wordle [ I’m mow 14 yearts on f rom my stroke when i was 42 .I’ve improved a lot andcan now do morehtnthe [ onlu onr thing a day. I’m stil dearsdful typos typing etc and with fatigue neopathic pain etc. I thinll my Pleaeux come and g o still hemiplegic and mentally although I’m not cognitively what I was I’ve tracked improvement in wordle. One game an ap on smart phones that I really do like is calelledd ’ mindpal’ its very much brain training cognition rehab. I’d recommend it… it varie s games ar rndom s from language maths logic speed memory a rsge and its not a competition except against yourself if you choose to se it li e that … you can train/ practise all the games be fore actual scoring segments go live as a new one a day they go each day. [https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.elektron.mindpal&gl=US ] I remember early on in my rehsbi had a wii-fit and it really cheesed me off th ere was not sett ing to say “I have a physical impairmen”’ so i;d go on the digital balance board and be abysmal so when it determined and reported that t then 43 old me - 2 years previous an ultra fit runner] had the body -abilty of a 91 year old i was not a happy bunny ! there’s no impairment setting on mindpal but that doesn’t matter realy a jot enjoy - hopefully it is fun. :wink:

2 Likes

I quite enjoyed having a go at that app. Will have another go tomorrow. Thank you for the recommendation.

1 Like

Just downloaded and had first go at mindmap!!! Enjoyed it and very useful…will keep going on that . Appreciate the suggestion

Thanks
Andy