New features - Goals, Calendar & Journal

Hi all

We have some exciting news - we're launching Goal settings, Calendar and Journal features in the next couple of weeks.

As well as the dedicated online support, there will also be a User Guide on how to use each feature.

We'll update you with more information soon, but keep your eyes peeled on the site.

My Stroke Guide Team 

These sound very promising. Very useful to chart recovery from a stroke. Every step forward should be seen, and remembered, as a success.

My Stroke Guide will not be available tomorrow morning (Wednesday 30th January) from 10am as we are loading 3 exciting new features -  goal setting, a calendar and a journal area!

We would love My Stroke Guide members to help test the new features. If this is something you would like to take part in, please email us on mystrokeguide@stroke.org.uk by the end of this week and we will send you simple guidance on how to carry out the testing.

Many thanks,

Vicki

Goals, calendar and journal feedback. Hi everyone, I hope you're all doing well today. I'm hoping to get some feedback from you about the goals, calendar and journal features.

As an active member on the site, do you use the features put in place from January?

If not, why not?

If you do, what do you like and dislike about them?

Any other feedback about these features would be appreciated, as we want to make the site as usable and suitable for you to help you with your stroke recovery.

If you are interested in taking part in formal user experience testing for this and other areas, please drop me an email MyStrokeGuide@stroke.org.uk 

Thanks! 

Lara

Funding it very hard to type and navigate.isif mei used to be good at tschstuff.  Pam