New dietary restrictions

Yes buzz light year and mandolorian , can you spot Steve Austin sox million dollar man

Chatty was my first car love

2 Likes

Yes Lorraine I live the whol 1970’s retro childhood

1 Like

I can’t spot Steve Austin but I have spotted Starsky & Hutch :laughing:
Also we do have the Mini…‘You were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off’ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I see a few of the Bond cars AND a Thunderbirds 2, Star Wars, Fast & Furious, etc
but I can’t find a Steve Austin :thinking:

1 Like

Ah, thankyou Loshy. I’ve been looking at that one and because of the Star Wars logo I can see through the box I’ve been trying to figure what they had to do with Starwars :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Hi Shannon,
Welcome to the forum,

It’s been a life saver for me nothing is off limits I can ask anyone anything and get sensible Nono judgement al replies from good people

Regards

Mark stuck in my own house with my wife as primary caregiver.

He’s in a white and blue rocket case stood up.

1 Like

I was a 63 baby so loved the 70’s my teens

2 Likes

Not really a Bowie fan in his early stuff remember flambards. Folly foot flashing blade
And much more. I was a late 63 so yes the younger of the two of us.

2 Likes

Black beauty, star sky and hutch
The professional s the new avengers
Dukes of hazard

2 Likes

I was 62 so they were all old favourites of mine too :smile:

It was a great era can’t imagine being married to someone so much younger than me we had nothing to reminisce on, my wife is1964, so close in age thankfully

1 Like

My hubby is just a toy boy 3yrs younger than me :rofl:

1 Like

That is the best way no point being unable to reminisce together, I like a trip down memory lane.

Still if the same era so you both can appreciate the time you grew up in

1 Like

Probably still the same school year nearly.

1 Like

I came to England just 2 weeks after he was born as it turned out :laughing: Do you think someone up there knew something :rofl:

Yes our lives are so linked I was born abroad as father was a diplomat came back to parents marital home in harrow in 1971 miles from my wife but as time passed we got closer in distance until on line dating lead to marriage what a journey

1 Like

Just managed a second cup of tea back to my wife no stick didn’t spill a drop.

Wish that the left arm could’ve helped with the door handle had to improvise with my elbow, left leg not fully recovered but it had no choice as she does so much I wanted to give back a little.

2 Likes

Thanks Lorraine my misses had a dream I booked a holiday in California, something I would not do unless fully able, she may have dipped into the future but whatever it was a nice dream

2 Likes

Yes dreams are everything, corneal is a favourite, not been to Cumbria yet Scotland Keswick and Dumfries and Galloway, must add it to our bucket list.

2 Likes