My Hobby is power wood carving

Hi Allan, my daughter thought I would benefit from counselling. Problem I have is simply talking & brain processing conversation, particularly on telephone, so have not gone down that route. Miss our terrier dog , massively, but could not manage another. Good luck David.

1 Like

Hi David3 when released from hospital was told processing would be a problem and year on still is , have to be careful with long conversation and with intense ones, have two sisters you wouldn’t want to be stuck in a lift with. Still puzzled by how certain things drain you. Pds

You and me both, my sister lives in Wales, like to be nearer but you can get too much of a good thing
It’s the small things that get me the most, a short walk, picking up the dogs p** bending over to pet the dog, when I had my first stroke I was back driving after a month now four months on I don’t feel confident enough to get behind the wheel
But what I can’t change has to be endured.

I do believe that I will get there, or the boss will make my life more difficult, so she says, after 50yrs I know she means it. I have got to get better by the end of July we have a family cruise to enjoy.

Anyway got to go, I have a Cadbury cream egg that won’t eat itself. Look after yourself Allan

1 Like