Motion sickness?

Hi everyone not feeling great today I was sick travelling in the car yesterday . Have felt nauseous b4 whilst travelling but not actually been sick . Have lost 3 stone since my stroke 17 months ago I eat only because I know I need to nothing tastes the same :smiling_face_with_tear: and never feel hungry :disappointed: cramping in stomach and bowels too :disappointed: walking coming on fine and arm strength just fed up with niggly things sorry to moan :smiling_face_with_tear::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Sorry you’re having a bad day! Be kind to yourself X

@christine2 sorry you’re not feeling great today.
I really hope tomorrow is a better day for you. I feel a bit nauseous in a car since my stroke but I put it down to anxiety in my case as I get very anxious in a car…probably because it makes my head a bit woozy.

I too have lost over 3 stone since my stroke (14 months ago). I never feel hungry any more and only eat because I have to. I thought it was just me. Have you spoken to your GP about it? I’ve seen mine twice & she’s ruled out anything serious going on but I am going to see her again this week as I’m still losing weight.

Hope you get your appetite back soon.

Best wishes.

Ann xx

Thank you Ann nice to know I’m not the only one regarding losing weight . My gp whose bin pretty useless and given no support just keeps telling me itl all settle with time . Seems to be his answer to everything :rage:

Thanku Loraine your always so understanding :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thats what i’ve been told too but I am going back again as I can’t really afford to lose any more weight. It is often the case that we have to make a nuisance of ourselves before they do anything. Not how it should be though.

Take care

Ann xx

1 Like

I still get nausea sometimes, especially when I’m tired, but my digestion has improved. I was being sick quite regularly but I had a scope and what is called a CLO test which proved that I had h-pilori. I had a strong course of anti-biotics which were fairly horrid but seem to have done the trick. I’ve still felt a little undwell sometimes, most recently after I’d travelled on public transport facing backwards rather than forwards, but, touch wood, I haven’t been sick since the anti-biotics. My appetite was poor after the stroke but is improving, so much that I am now being a bit more careful about gaining weight. I hope that you get some answers from your doctor