Merry Christmas & Happy New 2023!

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to thank you all for your friendship this year. I think we have a fantastic group here who are ready to listen, laugh and support each other no matter what.

We are truly a great bunch and I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas/festive break and a brilliant New Year 2023!!!

Looking forward to more of the same in the New Year!

Take care all, John aka Bert :christmas_tree: :sparkler:

5 Likes

@Bert Hi John, i couldn’t agree more. It really is a great bunch of people on here.

Happy Christmas to you too. Hope it’s a great one for you & all the very best for 2023.

Best wishes.

Ann x :christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Well said - agree 100% with you there. The zoom calls are also a great gentle and safe place to build confidence back socially too.

Cheers and all the best

Andy

1 Like

Hi Ann and Andy,

Thanks for your good wishes :partying_face:
I missed the zoom meetings - never spotted the notifications (seen them tonight :crazy_face:)
Perhaps we can organise one in January/February 2023 and see chat about what our favourite Christmas films have been over the years??

Take care and have a great New Year!

:christmas_tree:
I won’t be doing any Zoom sessions over the Christmas weekend but after that it will be back to the usual routine. I’ll post info in the Zoom Open Group area closer to the time. As always everyone is welcome.
:champagne:
I hope whatever Christmas brings that there is peace, good will and ‘tidings of comfort and joy’.
All the best to everyone,

keep on keepin’ on
:partying_face: :+1:

2 Likes

You too bob and Hilary xx

The same to you and yours. The forum is a place where we share our ups and downs, our hopes and fears and share our experiences as survivors.

Merry Christmas to everyone and all the best for 2023. Such a supportive group of people I’m so glad I joined, It’s been so helpful reading other peoples stories :santa::mrs_claus:

Thanks Bobbi,

Have a great New Year and I will keep my eyes open in the New Year for your messages.

Take care,

Bert aka John