Life after Stroke Research Project

Hi everyone, I hope you are keeping well! My name is Joe Hall and I am a PhD researcher from Glasgow Caledonian University. Our research project is looking into 'Life after Stroke' and we are looking to speak to survivors of stroke. If you are interested you can find some more information about the project below and on our project website (https://josephhall29.wixsite.com/lifeafterstroke).

What is this project about?

The aim of this study is to find out how stroke survivors manage life after stroke. We are very interested in hearing your story and the lessons you have learned following stroke. We believe that your experiences and the knowledge you have gained can help us to beneficially impact the lives of stroke survivors across the country.

How do I know I can take part?

We are looking to talk to survivors that live in the UK, are over 18 years old and have been adjusting to life after stroke for 12 months or more.

What does taking part involve?

Being a part of this project will involve taking part in a Participant Interview. The interview will last between 60-90 minutes. We would like to record these interviews, but all information taken during the course of the study will be strictly confidential. Naturally, considering the current situation with the Coronavirus, all interviews will take place over the phone or through an online communication platform, such as Skype.

How can I contact you?

If you would like more information on the project or have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me. You can do this through the following contact details:

Email: joseph.hall@gcu.ac.uk

Phone: 07858 495201

Best wishes,

Joe