Life after hospital

Morning everyone my name is chris and im a stroke survivor and thought id say hello …

5 Likes

Good Morning Chris. Welcome to our forum. We are a good bunch of stroke survivors, all different ages and all at different stages of our recovery journey, with experience of lots of different issues. There is always someone here to offer some words of wisdom and advice. Feel free to ask away or rant if you need to. I look forward to hearing all about your journey.

Regards Sue

Welcome flick,I’m 9yrs survivor. It takes plenty of practice, but you’ll get there.
Lynzy1960

Thankyou …ive been out of hospital 12 weeks now after being in there for 15months so its still new but ive got great support and brilliant friends and im looking foward to being there for my son george…one day at a time …x

2 Likes

@Flick29 welcome to this friendly forum. 15 months is a huge amount of time to be in hospital. I bet it’s great to be home. Good to hear you have lots of support.

Best wishes

Ann

Thankyou everyone i look foward to joining the group…:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Shwmae @Flick29, croeso. I hope you find our forum a useful resource, a place to express how you feel, and lovely space for a bit of banter. :grinning:

Welcome to the forum @Flick29.