Hello all!

Welcome Eamonn, you’ve found a good place here,I’m new here too but been made so very very welcome and so glad I asked for help.Anything you wanna get off your chest this is a good place to do it

3 Likes

Hi eamonn welcome to the survivors club. I can’t imagine what 9 months in hospital must have been like! 3 weeks was enough for me!!! You must have been very unwell bless you but glad you’re now home. You will do so much better being in your own surroundings and not being woken up at ungodly hours! Keep that goal to walk your dog in the forefront of your mind and it will happen! I’ve been setting small goals for myself and have been amazed at what I can do now albeit not as well as before but passable. Take care, listen to your body and keep on going . You will do it!! Regards sue

3 Likes

Evening eamonn, welcome and don’t stress over your dogs photo.Took me ages to try to work out how to send photos and resorted to asking youngster. Like Bobbi don’t have dog but enjoy meeting most. Son has two Springers, not a great fan but they are good natured but their zooming around spins my head. Walking a dog is a good goal to aim for, sure you’ll get there
Paul

4 Likes

Thanks for the welcome Paul.
I’ll probably resort to the youngsters also. Anything phone or pc related I’m rubbish.

2 Likes

Thanks for the welcome Sue.
Yes 9 months was fun - not.
I was moved around from hospital to hospital during my time.
I was suffering from psychosis at the time, but thankfully not now.
Small goals are great! Instead of NY resolutions my small goals included cooking (under supervision) for the family once a week. Also keeping a diary daily. I do both still. Goals can be anything.

2 Likes

Thanks for the welcome Justin. Sounds great!

2 Likes