Going out after the lockdown

Hello everyone i had my stroke 5 years ago and i am slowly recovering,   my husband decieded to give me a treat by taking me out a couple of weeks ago we went to a shopping outlet this was our first day out since my birthday on 2nd march, however my husband had gone october a shop and i told him i would walk back to the car  i can only walk slowly as i have a heart condition as well as my stroke i heard  someone beihind me shout get a move on you are too slow and we want to pass you i turned round and this horrible woman was shouting at me  well i was upset but i would'nt let her see so i said to her was you Born ignorant or did you take a degee she  said get out of the way so i told her there is a thing called karmma she went by me testing i now know there is nasty people who dont know how to be kind  so please dont take any notice of people saying nasty things,  god best all of us

Oh what a terrible experience for you. There are some really rude people around who quite frankly should know better. Don't let that one ignorant person stop you from going out, you shouldn't have to explain to people that you can't hurry it's not their business.  I bet your husband was furious, I know mine would have been.
I'm sure on another day your shopping experience will be totally different, not everyone is as rude as the person you came across thank goodness.

Ann

Hello thats just dreadfull, I'm afraid I would not have been able to think that quickly, and would probably burst into tears.  I find that people can be very quick to judge, without considering that there could be a reason for moving slowly.  Well done for what you said.  What comes around goes around, I think is the old saying. Probably got it the wrong way round. We continue to strive forward, good luck. Wendy

Hello thats just dreadfull, I'm afraid I would not have been able to think that quickly, and would probably burst into tears.  I find that people can be very quick to judge, without considering that there could be a reason for moving slowly.  Well done for what you said.  What comes around goes around, I think is the old saying. Probably got it the wrong way round. We continue to strive forward, good luck. Wendy

Thank you very much for you kind words best wishes from susan 

Thank you  for taking the time to reply best wishes from susan 

UNBELIEVABLE - thank goodness for karma, as you so cleverly managed to point out to her.  The only thing about karma, is that I always hope I'll be there when it happens, so I can enjoy the results!!  Well done for going out, keep up the good work, don't let this incident spoil your enjoyment of being out and about.  I think there are far more decent people in the world than horrible ones.  ? xx

Hello thank you for your kind words,  i am still looking forward to going out my husband has bought a holiday lodge so we can get out every day best wishes from sue xx

So sorry to read about your experience. Keep your head high! 

Unfortunatly there are a lot of people out there with disgusting social skills and only think of themselves. After 30 odd years in business I met a fair few and learnt to just smile, say nothing and walk away. Your recovery is the most important not someone elses bad attitude, you have enough to cope with. Fortunatly the majority of people are not like that so do not be put off by one episode of someones total ignorance.

Some people are unbelievably rude, I'm so sorry this happened to you.

Please try and not let this spoil your progress, it's important that you go out by yourself for your confidence. Even if it's just round the block. Keep your chin up!

Julie.