Feeling so scared…

@Janesusan wow you’ve been through a lot. Its amazing what they can do though. Hopefully your recovery is going well and if you follow the advice you’ve been given I’m sure you’ll recover well. After such a major op I’m sure it’ll take a while to get back to fitness.
Best wishes for your recovery.

Ann x

Hi @Janesusan and sorry to hear you’re feeling so down but look what you’ve gone through who wouldn’t feel emotional.

But… you’ve come through it and now you have to work on your recovery, it will get better over the next few weeks I’m sure, just stay strong.

Maybe ask you GP to refer you for some counselling?

Hi Janesusan-- 4 weeks is pretty recent. Your body has gone through quite a trauma. You may be pushing too hard to do a lot of exercise. I used to get discouraged with myself when I was recuperating, because I couldn’t walk the 20 minutes a day I thought I should. (I bemoaned same to my doctor.) She very wisely said, " So walk 10 minutes." Simple, and should have been obvious to me, but I wanted so bad to do more. Time will take care of more exercise. For now, be good to your body as it heals for you. Do gentle movement as you are able comfortably, rest a lot, and be patient with yourself. You’ll get there. :slightly_smiling_face: :heart:Jeanne

1 Like