Feeling Rough

This reading was from a GP visit & it was taken a couple times & said same both times. I will do a few more readings at home & go back if it is still high.

my leg is still paining, dont know why, perhaps physiotherapist will help.iwent to reflexology, it was a lot of walking 1mile 76, going down to bus stop, walking in town,walking uphill to bungalow from bus , its at the top of village, i dont need to go for walk. not done much today. i went in conservatory last night at ten, it was awash with water, the ironing basket was wet,so have been putting bedding in dryer today,its leaked since we moved here 7 years ago, someone is looking at it tomorrow, we went round bridgewater,i have donea mile

Sorry to hear your leg is still hurting. Sometimes it takes a while to go.once you’ve hurt it. Sounds like you’re doing a lot of walking though so you might need to ease back on that a bit until it settles. Physio may well help.
I hope you get the leak sorted.

Its because i cant drive and have to rely on buses.pete was at dentist in wellsh

1 Like

physio was cancelled as she is unwell. next appointment is 5th

Oh that’s a shame. Hopefully you can do some practice in the meantime. X

been to work, only two hours as i have to sit down. did washing and put on line before i went

Hope work went well. It’s good to be able to do some work. My washing is still in the basket :rofl:

been feeling lonely as people are busy

Hopefully doing a couple of hours at work helps a bit with the loneliness. It’s really difficult when you’re at home & everyone else is busy doing other things. I try & find things I enjoy doing to pass some time which helps. Perhaps there are some groups or clubs local to you that you could look at joining?

i tried to go to poetry workshop last friday, stood there an hour, the buses didnt come, they were on strike

Oh thats such a shame. Hopefully they’ll be running next time x

find it hard to write poem at moment as i dont get inspiraton from other people. i have signed up for another course online for poetry, 3 weeks

1 Like

Hope you enjoy your poetry course. Sounds fun x

1 Like

not til january 7th its jim bennet, he does all different ones, its three weeks, 30 pound, did you want me to send you the details

Yes you could snd the details & i’ll havea look. Thank you

Thank you. I’ll look into it when i’m feeling better x

sorry your not well and hope you feel better soon

1 Like