Feeling Rough

but its only just started and been on 5months

It may not be the meds then. If it is muscular as your GP thought it could be then hopefully the exercises will work in time. Often things get more painful before they improve. :confused:

not had that as much since stroke, might have overdone it in essex, did have flue jab friday

Sounds like you could have done…but worth it to do something different. If i try walking too much i get a painful leg.

i did some qui ghon exersizes for balance and leg strength

2 Likes

i left of statins for two weeks. trying plant sterols instead, but my leg is achy since oi was in essex, i did walk 1 and a half miles, but now i cant do it. did i overdo it or is it because i left them off, i have to have physio next week. when i went for revue. had blood test and he said my bps were good, but now they seem to be higher

Sorry you’re still having trouble with your leg. You could well have overdone it in Essex. Sometimes it can take a while for muscle strain to go. I’d be surprised if coming off statins would cause achy legs more likely if you’re taking them. If its not getting any better despite the exercises the GP said about then you should see your GP again. x

thanks i did qui ghon. only about ten minutes

Are you still doing it? I’m not sure what it is but normally need to keep exercises up for quite a while else they dont help with the issue.

its on utube lee holden exercices

Ah right thank you. Look like they’re good exercises for balance.

went for 58 minite walk but slow going.everyone keeps saying you shoudnt leave off statins, two weeks and two days

I misread that as you went for a 58 mile walk! All the same an hours walk is an achievment. I hope you feel ok afterwards. I’m aiming for 10000 paces a day but at the moment its an aim not an achievement

Hope you are feeling better soon with kind regards des

That’s fantastic. Well done on walking for almost an hour. I’m still trying to build up to that.

Did you speak to GP before stopping your statins? If not I’d advise you do. They can go through benefits vs risks with you xx

thats true i have had blood test,oxgen test, oxegen isgood

1 Like

i have told surgery now my results were normal, bp 118 70 today, i did clean one room yesterday, but trying do less today

Glad you’ve spoken to surgery.

Thats a really good BP. Mine was 147/81 yesterday.

Well done on cleaning 1 room. I do my housework 1 room a day nowadays.

thats high, i sit there and do it three times its usualy higher when i first sit down