Fatigue

I am so lucky to be able to retire after my Stroke- I can TRY to build up my exercise and rest as well. Have spent the day looking after the grandchildren. They were very good but I will probably spend all day tomorrow in bed.

1 Like

Where is the pen icon?

I have just seen it!

1 Like

Welcome here :hugs: yes fatguie can be one if the most pain in the , things about having a stroke. There no known cure for it and no one knows how long it will last.

My stroke team did say stop before you get too tried and overtime you will build up your response against the fatguie take care with kind regards des

1 Like

i get days like that, realy tired today.bp is high, i did go into town, got one bus back, hubby picked me up gfrom the village before as crosing road and walking up hillsas bungalow is at top, too tiring my apetite isnt good although yesterday it was better may be i overdid it yesterday. i am 75

@tricia3 you’ve done really well managing to do all that. Well done. If I go out I usually get a bad bout of fatigue. It’s all about pacing yourself to try & avoid boom & bust. Hopefully with a bit of rest the fatigue will lift a bit for you.

1 Like

thanks

me in gardon

3 Likes