Falling down!

Kay - I love them all, I could totally adopt Joe!!  They all have strengths and are fabulously talented, but I go all goey when I watch Stacey & Kevin so I've gone with my heart!!  We have to visit Grimsby as we have a work contact there, and it's the only time we have fish & chips, so Kevin from Grimsby resonates with us!!  What a totally ridiculous reason ? !! I'm delerious  - I'll be happy for whoever wins, any of them deserve it!  Really good this year ??? the group dances have been great, very inclusive and I've loved watching the stunning choreography.  If only ...

xx

Stacey and Kevin for us two, too! ???

Fank koo!!

I agree the finalists are all pretty good.  Kevin and Stacey would be my number 2 choice. 

I'm just beginning to think about essential Strictly watching supplies.  Heroes chocolates, takeaway probably pizza ( no washing up after) and dandelion and Burdock pop. I don't drink alcohol. xx

??????????

Ooooerrr! Send some down to us, please! 

Hi Kay, my favourite program on a Saturday night so far is Strictly. Stacey and Kevin are really good also Faye and Ashley too. I'm babysitting my grandson on Saturday so we will watch Strictly also with pizza and sweets xx

Has this site changed to the My Strictly Guide?  Ooops think we may have monopolised the posts - but at least it's a distraction from some of the negative aspects of stroke, a bot of escapism must be good for the soul ? 

Definitely ??????

Strictly speaking, it’s part of the therapy! How many tangoes and pirouettes did my husband do when first getting on his feet. Many clinches and quicksteps, too! I still hear myself say, ‘lift that leg, drop your shoulder!’ As for hand and arm movements, keeping himself balanced? Well, ....

Pizza and sweets perfect Strictly food. ??

Talking of therapy, we're going to need something in place for when Strictly finishes ... post-Strictly Blues just bring me down, need something special to fill the gap.  Maybe we'll have to throw ourselves into organising the Stroke Olympics - ooh there's another event!! xx

As you say sometimes you just have to talk rubbish. Can't always be serious xx 

Apologies to everyone Strictly will soon be over ??

I'm fairly fluent in Rubbish, and quite proficient in Gibberish, it's almost my mother tongue ?

The only languages other than English I know how to speak. Like you I am practically fluent in them both. ???