Exercise bike

Doing my daily work out on the exercise bike and hit a personal best of 3 miles, no significant fatigue Burt 3300 calories and kept my left hip straight.

Once I can move more fluidly I will go farther and in all weathers.greay mental boost to know you are improving each day , in one week I have gone from 1.8 miles to 3 miles so building stamina.

3 Likes

@mrfrederickson impressive progress, that’s something to be proud of

Thanks another step closer to my new normal, wenton to make myself beans on toast with one arm, bit tricky but did it

1 Like

Wow @mrfrederickson thats massive progress in a week. Well done to you. And making beans on toast too. There’s no stopping you now :blush:

So glad you are being so proactive about getting better. Good for you!! :grinning: :heart:Jeanne

Thanks have ordered a bread board with spikes to help the bread sliding off when I butter it

1 Like

Very ingenious! :bread: :bread: :bread: :bread: :bread: :bread:

It’s amazing what there is out there to help us with our daily challenges :grinning:

Made my target of 4 miles today on the exercise bike feeling weary so nap time

Well done @mrfrederickson you’re doing really well

Nearing my limit thoughhad a big nap after.

Unbelieveable! 4 miles! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

Surprised myself a bit certainly drained my energy reserves

Well done. I have converted my old push bike to an exercise bike (by putting it on a purpose built stand). It has a dynamo to try to charge my mobile which to be honest is pretty hopeless, but no mileometer so Im working on increasing the amount of time I spend peddalling - working up from the length of “The Archers” to slightly longer programmes - but I do stop to rest between peddalling

Great ingenuity :grin: like the idea, good luck with the measurement rest are good I feel pooped after 2 miles at 4 my legs are jelly