Could I be the new Jamie Oliver?

I'll bring the smoked salmon and bubbles, we'll make an event of it!!

Posh! ??

I think we're worth it ?

Ha ha, girls, we’d make a good team! Of course we did one better tonight. Ate out lol! No dishes, pots or pans to wash at all. Met up with two friends and I drove. Now relaxing with a Campari soda! Slurp! Early night tonight. ? ? 

??

Living the dream xx

Cooked my first Christmas dinner since my stroke.  Did all the preparation, cooking and washing up after.  I forgot how much checking and to and fro the kitchen you are with this meal. But I did it. Hooray! 

Wow, congratulations Kay. Well done! Xx 

Thank you! For the last hour I've been snoozing in my chair. All this Christmas stuff wears you out. ????xx

Congratties!!   ?  Good job it's only once a year - such a tough one to crack.  You can now have sandwiches for the rest of the holidays to make up for all your hard work ? xx

Have a lovely day today - feet up!!  

Thank you! But it might have to be turkey sandwiches for the next two days! !!! ??????xx

Hope your Christmas cooking was a success.  And you too can put your feet up and make in roads into the Quality Street ?????xx

Have a good day! 

Hi Kay -  do you have CCTV into my house?  That's exactly what is happening right now - coffee and QS, on the sofa - spooooky ? 

I made a huge Christmas Wellington, enough to feed a small country - most of that is now in the freezer ?

Looks amazing! 

No.spy cameras.  Just a guess.  Because I've got a coffee and a few sweeties . Energy food for tackling putting the turkey in the freezer and doing a bit of ironing.  xx