Clopidogrel

Thanks, that's really helpful ! When I consider how far I've come since the onset of the stroke, I feel very positive - and I could tell that the hospital consultant was pleased with my progress, but I still feel far from 'normal' so I'm guessing that patience is required ! 

Morning Pam I'm not sure if I actually know what normal is now because the last 7 weeks have been far from normal but I'm guessing it's adjusting to a different sort of normal for me,and in time it's either the old normal that I get back or my new normal I learn to live with ,but either one inside I'm still the same person ,hope you had a good weekend ...pippy ...

Morning Pippy - your positive attitude is really uplifting and inspiring. Wishing you a happy Tuesday.

Karen

Morning Karen thankyou so much ....hope you have a great  day,I've got my last OT today,so looking forward to moving forward again,...pippy ...

Hello Stuart

I'm on Atorvastatin 40g and Clopidogrel also. I take the Clopidogrel before breakfast. Along with Lercanidipine for BP and Lansoprazole. After breakfast is when I take the Atorvastatin and also pregabalin, prescribed in hospital for nerve pain. I'm also on Ramipril for BP which I take at bedtime. A few months ago I was about to ask my GP about being weaned off the pregabalin because I don't suffer much pain these days but then I started to have private neurophysiotherapy and this causes considerable pain during the sessions so reconsidered and decided this is probably not the right time to come off pain killers!! My stroke was 18 months ago at age 74.

Best wishes,

Anne S