Why do I keep crying?

Perfect! xx

I understand from Nic that this is a Strictly essential ?????xx

Sounds like Colin's cat might be joining the party??

Mr Merlot has definitely been invited ?

Merlot will be great. I might just have one because I’m doing the dark chocolate research.

Wise decision, Kay & I will take an extra one for the team ?

Dear All, 

Much better night last night. Made the most of all the advice and tips I was given.  Big thank you's! Slept for approximately 2 hours at a time.  As I can only sleep on my right side at the moment  I guess I need to give it a rest every 2 hours.  Sat in my chair read my book then back into bed. Got out of bed and got up at 08.30 not to bad in my opinion.  

Glad you feel you’ve had a better nights sleep, sounds like you weren’t as anxious as the other night which is fab. Did you try the hypnosis sessions.

Think I’ve overdone it again today I’ve got horrendous tinnitus which is always more intrusive when I’ve got SF. Not to worry it’ll settle eventually. I’m going to soak the fruit for a Christmas cake I’m making tomorrow and may have 40 winks before tea.

Strictly later oh and maybe a small drink. Enjoy the rest of the day.

Ann

I looked at the hypnosis sessions listened to a few minutes. Because   I went to bed early for me 10.39 I thought I might need them if I woke all stressed at 2am ish. I have it saved on my phone. To hit play PDQ. Not needed but reassuring to know they were ready if needed. 

Sorry to read your tinnitus is giving you grief,  hope it settles soon.

I used to love making Christmas cakes haven't made one for years. The smell of the fruit and booze of your choice is special.

Looking forward to Strictly;  husband having a sport feast at the moment " football! !! Rugby! ! and Cricket. 

Hope you have a good day afternoon and evening. 

Kay

Hi Kay, maybe even knowing that you have the safety net of the hyno could have sent you to sleep!  Power of suggestion ... ?

Also celebrating all things cake today, my husband made a cake for the first time since July 2017!!  As you can see, it's not the prettiest cake, but I kept my sticky beak out of the process & let him bake away.   It definitely passes the all important taste and texture test - absolutley 'licious ?  

Ooh looks fab. I’ll have a piece please.

It looks amazing! 

Well risen beautifully decorated.  He's definitely a keeper.  

I think you're right about the sleeping because I was prepared I was less anxious. 

I'd be so happy if I could nip round & share out the cake - it would be so good to share xx

Haha I've kept him for 36 years, so probably won't bother trading him in now!!

I hope the sleeping pattern settles down, it's miserable when you're all out of sync.  I think sometimes you just know when you're not going to get a good night's sleep.  I could come and bore the pants off you and then you'd sleep for England ? ? xx

Hi Kay, the big cake had a little bro for company, (for our lovely neighbour)

So cute! ??

We’d love to share with you! Where do you,live? We’re (normally) in Durham,,,,,

I’m in Washington, maybe a bit far to come. When we all move to Malta maybe your hubby will make another cake then we can all share. BTW where is Colin today, I’m a bit worried about him.

Colin replied to one of my posts on the 9th saying he was having a bad time with the dreaded S.F . Hopefully things will improve for him soon. Especially if we send a special S.S group hug! Delivered by O.T.M cousin ???

I'm in wet north Norfolk, watching the wind blow the leaves off the trees - glad I didn't bother clearing up the last lot!!