Who else see’s it?

Morning @Jordan Still a parrot, but thanks for trying to explain, Julia x

2 Likes

Would this help you see a person.

ParrotPerson

2 Likes

I find it becomes clearer if I use the zoom feature on my laptop and get in closer.

2 Likes

Thank you for trying @EmeraldEyes Maybe I just have no imagination :see_no_evil:. Literal to the core. Lost cause on a good day​:grin: Julia x

2 Likes

A much better way to in explaining the woman in parrot costume

Thanks EmeraldEyes

:blush:

2 Likes

Ah, now I see a person that looks like a parrot.

2 Likes

Wow that’s amazing. I’ve seen a few of these before and they look great. Whoever came up with this idea is seriously talented and the models are brilliant, they must have to be totally still for hours to get the right pose for the picture and it’s certainly worth the hard work and time they all put into it.

2 Likes

Imho its a splodge of different colours

Of course stroke can affect the optic nerve, the occipital lobe of the primary cerebral cortex, all the areas to do with interpretation, meaning &c &c

It’s definitely triggering a response of that’s a parrot in my head and after that my reaction isnt motivated to look further even knowing others have further interpretations.

The ? famous? one is

1 Like

The model is not in a costume, he’s actually painted that way :smile:

This is another one painted as a frog

Can you spot the woman in one, it’s actually 3 models :grin:

1 Like

Amazing! That’s some talent!

1 Like

Birds don’t like toxic chemicals

Omg ! I thought i was looking in a mirror for a second there. :)) I see both pictures ( if there’s only two…

1 Like

Joe binden needs to fix the problem in our system

2 Likes

Well the era are clear

Well the cat is sitting on right hand side

1 Like

I couldn’t find it. My eyes playing tricks on me again,

I have difficulties finding things

2 Likes

And i thought it was in the middle of the picture. Gets about a bit this cat :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

As @Mahoney said, it’s the bottom left corner :smile:

2 Likes