What

6 months since mine and know where near ready to return to my old job, firstly still can’t drive and secondly forgetting how to add up. Hope your able to return to the same job ?

Yeah Fiona I think I was so anxious which tired me right out ,I got home after 3 hours and I was pooped ...I know I can still physically do the job it's just the fatigue ...and the worry about having mortgage to pay and financials I don't really have much choice ,and I'm not giving up ...what job do you do x

Am hoping I can get some reasonable adjustments put in place. Had wanted to reduce my days before the stroke but had that request refused. So hopefully might be in with a chance

fingers crossed that could and will happen 

I am a teacher but am actually seconded and released 4 days a week working for a trade union. The teaching day is too exhausting to do. The  union stuff I can manage as I can work from home - fit in rest breaks etc.

Hi yeah can imagine the teaching day very exhausting ,I looked at my courses in my first day back and thought there's no way I can sit in a class and do my mandatory training ,so another obstacle I have to get over ,that's good you can work from home ,I'd like a job working from home to be honest ..maybe I should look into it ...good luck with your work ..pippy x