Weekly Zoom Online 'cafe' (also Carers)

Think it’s my brain not yours sure I made it up :joy:

2 Likes

was Phil in attendance? That may have been one.

Maybe, which Phil, what’s the screen name?

1 Like

EssexPhil I think it is

Pretty sure he has been in the past but not last week

2 Likes

Hi folks

I will try running a online cafe today from 1:00.
The link is https://bit.ly/StrokeThuCafes
Just tapping it will work, you don’t need to download anything just dismiss the download then select “join in browser”

If you don’t have zoom and you’re more adventurous than you can download it for free you get marginally more facilities

I said try above because I’m on the road in the Highland and I don’t know how good of my signal will be. My presence is not required for the cafe to function as long as two other people join they can chat :slight_smile:

I have had apologies from a couple of folk and best endeavours from others & interest from others so I hope to see you there - If not there’s always next week

@KGB @IanM @Sass @Moonie66 @Pinch @Jul @Joejoe37 @Ingo66 @pando @nsw72

That’s all the ats I’m allowed in a message if anybody spots anybody I’ve missed please alert them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Shout out to anyone interested in this week’s zoom cafe @deann @Moonie66 @KGB @IanM @Sass @Moonie66 @Pinch @Jul @Joejoe37 @Ingo66
Pls tag others

Drop in from 1:00 on Thursday via Launch Meeting - Zoom
See 1st post for more

2 Likes

Shout out to anyone interested in this week’s zoom cafe @pando @nsw72 @Pds @Ingo66 @EssexPhil

Pls tag others

Drop in from 1:00 on Thursday via Launch Meeting - Zoom
See 1st post for more

3 Likes

How about it @EmeraldEyes :)¿?

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to it. Missing you all already! Alarm is set with reminder of why! No excuse, eh?

3 Likes

You don’t need to prepare an excuse :slight_smile: but we are looking forward to seeing you :slight_smile:

The alarm with a reason sounds like a jolly good idea I actually have three alarms for most things one the day before one an hour before one :10 minutes before

2 Likes

Thanks for tagging me. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your point of view :sunglasses:) I’m not around as I’m back working full time. I will miss the chat though, aleays good to meet, listen to and support fellow forum members.

3 Likes

Just a reminder that the Thursday cafe is running this afternoon from 1:00 p.m.

https://bit.ly/StrokeThuCafes

Not sure I will be there as Lea and I are away in the lakes our 40th anniversary But I’m sure the regulars will keep the doors open & the lights on :slight_smile:

Ciao
Simon

Using a hamburger menu is a super idea, but is it at Tesco, Asda, Waitrose Sainsbury’s or even Amazon?

2 Likes

Missed your quip last month - sorry very of me shoddy :slight_smile:

You can make your own I’m sure I can find you a recipe, or you can get ready made & cooked from MacyD etc but we prefer the one at the head of this forum - on the right if you use a mobile number left if you use a browser (I think - cos I use mobile)

:slight_smile:
Caio
Simon
Ps I’m going to meeting on this Thursday as Lea and I are travelling to Hereford for the weekend.

1 Like