Understanding a stroke and fatigue

My stroke was one year ago and instead of contacting the N H S. I stupidly went to bed. My fatigue then I put down to this daft behaviour. I rise early 5 or 6 am.and generally feel fine but un balanced . After breakfast and by 10 o'clock I am desperate to sleep but work through it .  Sometimes it works but returnes by early afternoon . There are days when fatigue is no problem at all . I am 80 and it is not easy to determine if this would be the case had I not had the stroke however this was not the case when I was 78. so perhaps not.

This is my first time writing on this  site, I had my mini stroke in December, it's has been so helpful to read other peoples experiences and now I don't feel that it's not just me feeling like that . I still have "tingling "feelings down my right side mainly my foot my back and the side of my head around my earlobe. This comes and goes along with the tiredness. I am back at work for 3 hours a day and the managers are very supportive. It's been a shock , I need to get fitter and watch what I'm eating etc