Tia episodes

Consider the sleep that you get. Make sure you get regular and full sleep. 
i took classes/sessions for relaxation . Gentle yoga is good.

you might try a tinnitus relaxer. This plays soothing sounds over a background of grey noise. 

good luck,

colin

Thanks for that  I will try your diet idea

I think there is nothing better than relaxation. I do breathing exercises Slowly inbreath for 2hold breath for 2 and slowly out for 6. it seems to work. I had a TIA about a month ago it really frightened me I thought I was having another stroke. I hope you soon feel better. Norma.

Thanks Norma breathing to relax is very hard is something I'm working on

Try using a clock that ticks. Breath in to the count of four. Hold breath for the next four then breath and for the final four. Repeat several times.

next easy relax......

Concentrate on your feet, imagine every footmuscle letting go. Then do the calf muscles, then upper leg and work up to the forehead. Think about each muscle.

you might already be asleep !?

colin

Thanks Colin I will give it a go

What does  TIA mean

Transient ischaemic attack.

Your stroke clinic and your GP will help you to stop smoking. GP's surgery usually have no smoking clinics but with covid not sure what's available now.  I used to smoke but stopped over 40 years ago. I've never really understood vaping - don't take this the wrong way but it just seems like giving up one bad habit and replacing it with another.  I quit using tablets and have never touched a cigarette since.  Don't just do it for your grandchildren but for you too!

Means a mini stroke  hope that helps