Tearful, tired extreme lethargy

So good to hear we all have good and bad days I never though 11weeks ago I would end up like this but on we go

Sorry to hear this. It's hard when we have bad days. Knowing that they will pass does not help at the time. Take care stay safe we are here if needed des

Thank you for your reply. I am glad you are doing well and returning to work soon. You are the same age as my son and daughter. I have four grandchildren and four great grandchildren.I have had a good day today. Lilian

Thank you for your reply Bernadette. I was told to expect tearful days but none as bad as the other day. Thankfully it has not lasted and yesterday and today I feel much better. People on this site are very helpful and encouraging. I love your comments about your duvet! Hopefully you will feel better tomorrow. Let me know how you get on. I will keep you in my thoughts. Lilian

Thank you for your reply. Today has been another good day I am pleased to say. Did you have your stroke eleven weeks ago? Lilian

Yes ? while mild it's still life changing glad you have had another good day

Brilliant you've had another good day keep it going ,your doing well ..pippy 

Another good day. Have just bought a powered wheelchair,tried it out in the park. Highly successful! Very happy. Lilian 

Oh Lillian that is fantastic news ,now dont go getting a speeding ticket lol..I'm so happy for you keep the positively it really helps ..pippy x

Hi Lillian,  what make ? I recently bought a Luggie scooter,  but I know , they also do chairs. My wife can lift in boot of car & can go for quiet trips along river or in woods . 

Tried near home , but I am no good if traffic & noise is near me,  sensory overload & tend to shut down. Managed to topple over twice,  but learnt my lesson. Good talking David. 

Hi Poppy. I have been warned by my husband about speeding. I am not sure I will take any notice!! At the moment though I am being very cautious! How long that will last is anyone's guess!! Lilian

Hey you go for it girl ,when do we ever do as we are told lol...you enjoy your freedom .  Pippy x

Good to hear from you. I am sorry to hear that you toppled over,were you all right? My chair is, the e Foldi which is supposed to be the lightest on the market, they say!! Luckily there is not much traffic near us. There is also an attendant control facility for when I am unable to cope. It is early days yet so I will let you know. Lilian

Hi Lilian , 1st topple , bent walking stick,  2nd had to be helped,  damaged pride only.  Let me know how you enjoy it . Good talking David.  

Hi David. Just got back from my trip out. I enjoyed it but it was not easy. Road surfaces very uneven and not easy to negotiate! I made it to the coffee shop and was.rewarded with a coffee.recovering now. Good to talk. Lilian

Hi Lillian I hope you are feeling brighter?I take sertraline I think it's a mild antidepressant because I was feeling very down a while ago.cant remember if I mentioned it before,so speak to your GP,stroke association are good too they can put you in touch with a fellow survivor for chat and support.keep going you will improve,some days good,some not so but we are still here rememberwink

Hi Bernadette. I have just seen your message. I am feeling much better thank you. I have been to the coffee shop twice. I went on my rollator and was very proud of myself. I also went to the supermarket on my electric powered wheelchair, not easy! The sunshine helps. Regards Lilian 

Hi Bernadette. I have just seen your message. I am feeling much better thank you. I have been to the coffee shop twice on my rollator and was very proud of myself. I also went to the supermarket on my electric wheelchair, not easy! The sunshine helps. Regards Lilian

Hi Bernadette. Thank you for your reply. I do feel much better today. I have walked to the coffee shop on my rollator and the supermarket on my electric powered wheelchair. The sunshine also helps. Regards Lilian

no hi Lillian,glad you are getting out,I have covid so I'm not so make the most of your trips its frustrating not to be able to just get up the road for a paper I don't go too far but now it's down the garden and back haha.take care.Bernadettelaugh