Tablets make me feel ill

I hope so I would not like to upset anyone especially contributors to this site.

Hope you're having a good day!

On my computer, the original post has also been reported.  There seems to be a lot of glitches with the site at the moment. I wasn't sure if it was my computer or not but all the photographs have been deleted at my end too. I've tried to put mine back on but it has disappeared again.  Maybe the moderators or the powers that be can sort it out.  Kay and Mumof2, nothing offensive about your posts at all.x

Hi Kay,

We seem to have a few posts reported in error. I'm looking into it to see if it's a technical issue or human error. All reports come into us and we manually check them, so don't worry if you are reported, we can easily see that the post is not offensive. 

Lara

Hi, You've done nothing wrong! We've got a few reported posts coming in, it is likely a human mistake, but I'll be checking to see if it's a technical problem. We check all reports manually so will only remove posts if they are genuinely offensive.

Lara

Thanks 

I think you’re right there are a few glitches on the site. I reported the photo issue a while ago but it’s still not sorted. I’ve given up trying to add mine because as you say you put it back on and it disappears again. Think the moderators need to use a word with a different letter to Reply because I’m sure Report is being pressed accidentally. 

Anyway don’t worry about it there was nothing wrong with what you had posted.

Ann

Thanks everyone. Bigger fish to worry about at the moment and might not be on here for a while. Having surgery next Friday to remove gallbladder. Had medical last week and BP sky high due to white coat but still have to go back again on Monday for it testing again and more blood tests. Also Mum-in-Law in hospital seriously ill so lots going on at my end.  I'll be back later once I've recovered - minus Gordon the Gallbladder!x

Sorry to hear about your mum-in-law. 

I hope you’re surgery goes OK and you’re soon back fit and well.

Ann

Best wishes to both you and mum in law. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Take good care, and best wishes for everything.  Look forward to hearing from you once life has settled down ?

Take care, look after yourself, rest up and be kind to yourself...sending  you best wishes and a speedy recovery... Also sending best wishes to your mum-in-law...  Darren x

Hi

Just to say yes I am on beta blockers along with anxiety tablets. I also take simvastin and baby aspirin . The first time I took the beat blockers I felt dreadful but now they have settled down and control my palpitations. I take 20mgs morning and evening.

i hope to get my anxiety calmed soon and hopefully come off them but it’s taking a long time . 

I hope this settles down for you very soon .

take care .

Dear Mabel

Re Anxiety.

I go to group Relax classes and it helps a lot. Yoga, Tai chi, Meditation would all be good as well. Indian head massage. Acupuncture. All worthwhile.

I also use a Tinnitus relaxer which is a small battery powered item that plays white noise with waves or rain etc etc. I find this helpful. It costs £23 plus about £6 postage. NHS might supply one for free.

Best treatment of all is smiling. False, forced fake or real, they all work.

Best wishes

Colin

Hi Colin 

thank you for your kind suggestions I will give them a try .

best wishes 

mabel