Shoulder pains anyone?!

Thank you.

Stroke recovery services are limited/non existent where I am so Zoom is a godsend. I even have physio on Zoom.

I am impressed by your techy knowledge.

well done

colin

Thank you. Zoom isn't difficult. And can be practised before you use it in a meeting. In fact its useful if you're doing exercises and want to make sure you're moving correctly.

Can i zoom on my ipad i wonder.  I have used facetime but thats not the same. My PC doesnt have a microphone.

the stroke damage has included brain functions and especially computer stuff.

but thank you for thinking of me

best wishes

colin

Yes, you can download the Zoom app from the App Store. It's a bit like Skype.

Thank you

Nobody informed me of the possible brain attacks after a stroke i get about one a month I'm up to 11 attacks now and they are quite frightening,  does anyone else suffer with these?.

Maybe I am being a bit stupid but what are you describing as is a 'brain attack'.

I have heard a stroke being described as a brain attack. (I am thinking about the website/blog 'brain attack music')!

Morning, 

i had intentese headaches after my stroke and fainted 3-4 times which ended me back in hospital. Forgot god that hasn’t happened over the last 4 weeks but still get extreme headaches.

hope all is ok

Are you able to describe what a "brain attack" feels like? I get mild persistent headaches from time to time. Recently I had a smarting from my eye to the back of my head that lasted for a few days on and off. I'm now, nine months on from having a cerebellar stroke. My vision and equilibrium is still an impairment for me, fatigue and anxiety on the most part, but my body does all sorts of stabbing and cramping tricks now and then. 

Morning everyone hope your all ok and enjoying the beautiful sunshine,?pippy..

Yes, for me I get this. I put it down to fatigue whether triggered by overthinking, concentrating, emotions or anything else consuming the mind, sometimes it just manifests. I feel a "tight head", a pressure but can't pinpoint exactly where the pressure is coming from. A fog comes over me, feeling light-headed and detached. I have to rest in bed, it's the only thing that seems to appease it but not alleviate it completely. It really limits what I can do each day. Sometimes, I push through it but it's a battle. If anything post stroke makes me feel miserable, it's this.

Yes I have full range of movement in shoulder and now working on elbow and hand It really only took about 6 weeks after my first Botox injections. Hope this helps

Hi thank you for your message 

I'm ok now pain has gone 

just a numb foot which I suppose is here to stay on and two of my fingers on my left side 

but can't complain 

I'm back working now too so all is good 

hope your ok !

take care and thanks again 

mick 

That is exactlyvwhat i feel like quite a lot , and id never heard of a brain attack had 2 strokes in july this year , anyone else getting theses and what are they ?

A brain attack is like an epileptic attack which only lasts about two minutes, i had an appointment with neurology consultant who prescribed medication and it's worked like magic NO attacks since, I'm overjoyed and look forward to my local stroke survivors club every week.

it's been 4 years now and still no improvement in my condition!