Sensory overload

Yes it’s a great book and when nothing else works I can hit myself over the head with it :rofl:

Well done on learning the guitar. I tried to teach myself guitar years ago but it wasn’t for me. I do play clarinet though so when I can play without making myself dizzy I will definitely get back to it.
Your use of the book had made me laugh thank you :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hi Loraine, that sounds just like me. Hopefully I’ll find a coping strategy soon. I’m working on it :grin: hubby & I have constant battles with the TV remote :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I have it too.i had hearing aids fitted even though my hearing isn’t very much worse than before my stroke,I went through GP then referred to hearing clinic,so that might be worth a try.also keep some background noise on low eg.tv/radio,it distracts the noise and try not to acknowledge ithe tinnitus because then that will be All you hear,distract yourself.i don’t think it ever goes but it does get less noticeable over time and good luck. Best wishes. Bernadette.x

1 Like

@BernadetteC thank you. I’ll give that a try. Hope you’re doing OK. xx

Hi Ann I’m just catching up with some posts. That sounds so bad I hope your OK and have found out some new information that can help you :blush:

@Colindlynch thank you. Its not the best. I have another appointment in a couple weeks to go through some things that may help until I get to see ENT in December. Hope you’re OK x