Positive Quotes

No such word as can't.

I saw this maybe only a month or so after having my stroke, and it resonated fairly deeply with me especially then.

This is a great idea for a thread. Im a fan of quotes. Ive heard so many over the years in my work, all are valid and personal to the individual. One of my favourites is: 

"Today is the 1st day of the rest of your life"

Its one i heard years ago, probably when i was a teenager or something... :)

A few more positives that I used for a craft project last year smiley

professionals built the Titanic; amatuers built the Arc.

"in 3 words I can sum up everything I know about life - It goes on "

A strong positive message to start the month off...

Something to lighten the mood as we await another lockdown announcement sad

We are not all in the same boat but we are all in the same storm

1 Like

Well done @Mahoney …I’d completely forgotten I set this thread :smiley:

Needed a boost as well - so thanks for the quotes.

Best Wishes

2 Likes

Hello @Craftchick, I don’t have specific quotes but my common mantras are:

Be brave.
Face the fear.
I’ve had worse before.

3 Likes

Here are some positive words written by my seven year old great granddaughter.I wish I could do it. I want to do it. I do want to do it. I will think about doing it. I will try to do it.I will do it. Yes I did it. Wise words from a seven year old.

2 Likes

How lovely…very wise indeed

@Craftchick this is my favourite quote from F. Scott Fitzgerald

“For what it’s worth… it’s never too late, or in my case too early, to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit. Start whenever you want. You can change or stay the same. There are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you’ve never felt before. I hope you meet people who have a different point of view. I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you’re not, I hope you have the courage to start over again.”

1 Like