Pins and needles

Hi welcome my husband had the stroke he in his 5 month he still gets pins and needles and occasional shaking in his left leg please don't worry love 

My husband had a stroke 3 months ago and becomes very confused over books he can't find and others he cannot remember ever seeing before, same over other hobby related things that are his personal belongings.He also cannot remember things like time or day or day of week.Theses are examples but I really don't know the best way of helping him...Any advice from anyone in same position would be gratefully received...Thank you 

I don't have this particular problem from a stroke but I do have it.  The stroke association produce a leaflet on cognitive problems. It should get better with time as three months is a short time. Does your husband keep a journal? I write everything down as my memory is not good. I have a method in which I have a ringback folder I keep which has a section in it called 'signing on'. When I reread it I can be surprised I wrote that. My problem is bipolar affective disorder but I'm sure it can apply to stroke problems Best wishes Hilary