Hospital appointment finally

Hi June,

Just wondering whether you've moved forward with the PIP claim, and Gary's hospital appointment?  The trouble with this site is that the timelines are a bit out of whack, and I'm not sure when events have actually happened, or if I'm replying to outdated posts!!  

Nic   smiley

hi nic nice to hear from you.

sorry iv been quiet lately but still trying to make sense if everything.

yes we finally got his pip sorted so that’s a load off our minds,

we’ve just got a date for his operation (phew) but been a bit cautious of telling anyone in case it doesn’t go a head for some reason.

hows things going with you?

I understand your caution, it's like you might jinx something by putting it out there, or even just wishing for it wink  Glad the PIP is sorted & will keep everything crossed for you. One day I just phoned the team that had been working with my husband and cried for about 20 minutes crying ... within the space of about an hour they called me back with an appointment date!  I hadn't done it intentionally, but it was as though once I started to voice my concerns, the floodgates kind of opened wide!!!   I can laugh about it now, but I was a bit of a jelly at the time blush xx

Best of luck 

that’s exactly how I feel at the moment I don’t want to hope for to much in case i jinx things ? x

I hope you'll soon be looking back at this difficult time, from a much better place.  Hang in there xx

hi has gary had the operation or a new appointment