Head Problems

Norma Jean- What do you think about trying CBD oil? (drops under the tongue, or chewable candies) It seems to help people  in so many ways.   I used it after my stroke for my leg spasms, chest pain, anxiety and insomnia. It is not hallucinatory or addictive.  But since it has not been "approved" insurance doesn't cover it.  It wouldn't cost you too much just to try it out for a month.  If you want to and have a computer, look it up on the internet and research it.  You can order it on the internet too, but use a reputable place (organic, non GMO, certificate of approvals).  15mg to 40mg worked for me, but everyone is different.  I ordered the chocolate mint drops from Ancient Oils, and gummy bears from FABCBD (But I am in the states, so I don't know if they ship to the UK).  It cost me about 100 US dollars for about a six-week supply.  After a while I only needed it occasionally, and now I never use it.  Hope you feel better soon, Norma Jean.  I know this has been going on for a long time for you, and that does get one down.  I'm sure there's a fix out there for you, even if it's only the time factor.  You'll be in my prayers tonight. heart Jeanne