FORUM GAMES - Word Play

So many different kinds of noses in the world-- :nose::wolf::elephant: :dragon_face: :shark: :sneezing_face: :clown_face: :nose: How many kinds, you ask? Nobody nose. :nose:

1 Like

Now that’s different!! :disguised_face: :partying_face: :face_with_monocle: :nerd_face: :wink: :joy:

What’s different :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

WHAT’S ON

All the events & happenings at King’s Cross

What’s up Doc :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Can you send me a picture

:notes: You-u-u-u :notes:send me. :notes: :notes: :notes: :notes: :notes: :notes: :notes:

We’ll send it by post/airmail/sea.

What about email, messenger, Facebook . New age of doing things!:computer::printer::keyboard:

That was before time began

A stitch in time :timer_clock: saves nine!

A stitch up :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

To stitch someone up means to trick them

Trick or treat - halloween escapades

Sunday roast dinner - beef, yorkies, sprouts, carrots, roast tatties and gravy, with a huge blob of horseradish sauce!

**BEWARE OF THE BLOB! ** :brown_circle:

Mister Sandman :notes:bring me a dream :notes:Make his complexion like peaches and cream :notes:

Daydream: An experience of waking life having the characteristics of a dream

Daydream believer :musical_note::musical_note::musical_note::musical_note::musical_note::musical_note::musical_note::musical_note:

I Am That I Am-one of the Creator’s names. :church: