DO NOT Try This at Home, Folks

@Mrs5K
I’ll be hiding if I see you coming.

3 Likes

I sympathise.
Every time I put a trowel, broom spade, rake etc down it disappears
Jobs now take much longer because I’m much slower and every change of piece of equipment requires a thorough search of the garden to find it even though it was just to hand 5 minutes ago :frowning_with_open_mouth:

5 Likes

The dishwasher might be only relevant to me. I don’t use it except to pull out the top rack for a dish drainer as I hand wash. While I do that, the cats get in the bottom for a drink, the dog likes to clean out any leftover food on the bottom. Easier than me cleaning it. My daughter will come in and use it though. I always found it not cleaning as well as by hand as well as taking much more time.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: I do the same thing, use it as a dish rack. An expensive dish rack but a dish rack nonetheless. Never saw the point in rinsing dishes before putting in, might as well wash them at the same time.

2 Likes

I’m with you @Rups what’s the point. We inherited our from the previous home owners, used it once or twice and got rid, the space left behind was handier for the fridge instead :grinning:

1 Like