Zoom Open Group Winter competition

That is very interesting about the crystals @Bert . Thanks for joining in the competion. Very nice card as well.
:+1:

Thanks Bobbi - and I have to say this was a great idea to get everyone involved and chatting! Take care, John

1 Like

I find them fascinating @Mahoney, I even took qualifications in Crystal Healing a few years ago and I find it all fascinating - it would be even more fascinating if I could remember what each crystal can do but you all know what it’s like - I have to keep getting the books out to jog my memory - well not exactly ‘jog’, more like a slow motion walk through mud … :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Take care, John

2 Likes

How fascinating, it must have been an interesting course, there are so many crystals I’m not surprised you need to refer to a book

This is amazing! Well done. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

here is mine. I haven’t purchased cards in years, all hand made

4 Likes

That looks great @chris67. I’ve often thought about making my own cards. Will have to try it one time.

1 Like

Is this a recycled card? I love the picture it’s very glittery and looks cold for Santa on his bike. Well done @chris67 regards loraine

1 Like

Hi Loshy, yes it’s recycled card. Using cards already given to me or friends I try to reuse them, my family and friends are great a passing them onto me to reuse.

2 Likes

Very nice Chris, thanks for sharing! There’s a load of creative folk around here, it seems to me.
Maybe we need an arts and crafts group.
:smiley: :+1:

1 Like

@chris67 i cut my old ones up every year after I’ve taken them down and make gift tags. I love doing this :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

That’s brilliant @chris67 - very professional! I think you’ll have to start a business!
Take care, Bert

2 Likes