Zoom Open Group Winter competition

Hi everyone, well…here’s my effort…

The crystals in the middle are a picture of the crystals in my ‘Crystal Room’.
Even the grandkids spend ages in there and as soon as they come to the house they ask if they can look in my ‘Healing or Crystal Room’.
It’s where I go each day to relax or when I feel worn out or need to have ‘quiet’.
I sit amongst all of my crystals and meditate and it does help me a lot.
All 5 grandkids have their own crystals and we go together to various crystal shops and my wife and I buy the crystals that the grandkids choose for their own bedrooms, so it’s really nice and soothing…

Take care all x

3 Likes

I think your writing is really nice, neat and very tidy @Mahoney I just wish mine was like that.

I’ve never really thought about it, but my writing is so scruffy and hard to read and I have even tried to write in capital letters and after a few words it just goes back to scrawl!

It’s though I rush to write it down while I still remember what I want to say and then it all goes all over the place. That’s why I type :rofl:

2 Likes

@Bert i love the story with your card. A crystal room sounds like a really great place & I like that you’ve included it in your card. A really great card with a lovely message. xx

1 Like

Thanks @Mrs5K - it really is a peaceful place and the crystals are very soothing.
I don’t know if I’ll go into mass production of Christmas cards, but the crystals are well worth buying a few :rofl:

Take care John (aka Bert)

2 Likes

Hi Loshy, nice to hear you liked the crystals, they are nice and really great to hold in your hands and let your mind relax. :+1: :crystal_ball:

Take care, John (aka Bert)

2 Likes

That is very interesting about the crystals @Bert . Thanks for joining in the competion. Very nice card as well.
:+1:

Thanks Bobbi - and I have to say this was a great idea to get everyone involved and chatting! Take care, John

1 Like

I find them fascinating @Mahoney, I even took qualifications in Crystal Healing a few years ago and I find it all fascinating - it would be even more fascinating if I could remember what each crystal can do but you all know what it’s like - I have to keep getting the books out to jog my memory - well not exactly ‘jog’, more like a slow motion walk through mud … :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Take care, John

2 Likes

This is amazing! Well done. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

here is mine. I haven’t purchased cards in years, all hand made

4 Likes

That looks great @chris67. I’ve often thought about making my own cards. Will have to try it one time.

1 Like

Hi Loshy, yes it’s recycled card. Using cards already given to me or friends I try to reuse them, my family and friends are great a passing them onto me to reuse.

2 Likes

Very nice Chris, thanks for sharing! There’s a load of creative folk around here, it seems to me.
Maybe we need an arts and crafts group.
:smiley: :+1:

1 Like

That’s brilliant @chris67 - very professional! I think you’ll have to start a business!
Take care, Bert

2 Likes

That’s still a goal I’m preparing for the entry criteria for (when I can hold a pen). Calligraphy always interested me, now I have time but not hand use - but it’s coming :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll get there :slight_smile: with time :smile_cat:

1 Like