Role Profile: In Memory co-designer
Fundraising In Memory means donating or fundraising in honour of somebody who has passed away. This may be online or offline donations linked to a recent bereavement, such as funeral collections or online collections.
The project includes:
Reviewing the In-memory areas of the website:
- Implementing short term changes
- Creating a wish list of longer-term improvements.
- Re-naming our tribute funds, currently known as Remembrance Funds.
- Agreeing softer colours to be used for In-memory.
- Agreeing the use of and designing a new In-memory symbol.
- Using the colours and symbol to create In-mem assets e.g. condolence cards, tribute fund welcome pack, marketing leaflet etc.
We are looking for people who:
- Are comfortable discussing emotive topics including death, bereavement and grief.
- Are comfortable discussing people making plans for after their death such as funeral arrangements and charitable donations.
- Are a stroke survivor, family member or carer.
- Have access to a computer, laptop or tablet for virtual meetings and emails.
Requirements of the role:
- 1-hour monthly meeting for approximately 12 months.
- 5 hours per month of preparation time between meetings e.g., reading, reviewing, developing creative ideas.
- We use Zoom to host our meetings and training can be provided.
If you are interested in this role or would like more information please contact:
Jenny - email@example.com