Wood work

Not bad lol

7 Likes

Something to be proud of, there, I would say.
Very nice.

Brilliant. A wonderful achievement.

1 Like

Not bad and nice! Flipping great! I truly envy you, planning out our new bungalow garden and your bird table has inspired me. Once my garage is sorted I’m on the case. Must remember ‘ measure twice ! Cut once. Look forward to seeing other projects Pds

1 Like

Looks good. It has a slight oriental look. :bird:

1 Like

I want to varnish it and felt the roof

Wow @sharris776 , that looks amazing !

1 Like

Top notch @sharris776 , I say. :grinning:

1 Like

Wowsers @sharris776. If I was a bird I’d be very happy to eat off it🐦. Making stuff feels good doesn’t it? Julia

1 Like

@sharris776 that is amazing. You should be very proud & the birds will love it :heart::heart:

just finished it

5 Likes

Very nice @sharris776
You definitely get boasting rights with that effort.
Very well done!!

1 Like

Absolutely beautiful, are you an ex tradesman or just a very good DIYer?

Yes I good DIY for years

Just had an idea :thinking:, A suggestion, when you build your next one collect the rainwater off roof to fill bird-bath attached to side. Think that would be unique, a revolutionary first in bird table design :+1:. Pds

3 Likes

Nice one Sharris; it takes patience to do this
Well done.

1 Like

@Rosine welcome to the forum. Hope you find it a useful resource for you x

2 Likes

Thank you :relaxed::sparkling_heart: from my birdtable thank again

1 Like

Your carpentry skills are to be admired, I’ve spent a lot of time replacing my heavy skillsaw and other electric tools with much lighter battery powered ones, this makes jobs much easier to do.

This also overcomes the lack of a power source in the shed.
Deigh

2 Likes

Hi Deigh, as I type this, have most of my WONGA , Power tools on ebay. Replacing with light, battery versions . Much improved, cables, lethal for me . My wife recently bought, battery vacuum, brilliant. Served my apprenticeship as carpenter/joiner , then set up small building business. Never really enjoyed! Therefore my wife & myself can’t understand, why I am willing to STRUGGLE, so much to potter. I feel pride & achievement, that I can . :grin: . Good talking David.

3 Likes