Wheelchair accessible?

Just returned from an emergency appointment at a new to me dentist. Couldn't fault the staff and treatment.

In their advert they say the building is wheelchair accessible, I usually find this means I can get my wheeled frame in. Oh not on this occasion. I had to do some unaided walking to get and out of the surgery. Which I did another victory for an S.S. Hooray ??

Hi Kay, well done you for walking in and out of the surgery unaided, a great victory. 
It's good to see you back on here, I've been thinking of you a lot lately, wondering how you've been. I hope you're doing ok. I know these past few weeks will have been very difficult for you. 

With my best wishes.

Ann

Hi Ann,

I'm doing ok. I lived by something my grandmother instilled in us. Doing things for people while they are alive. Not as she would say turn up to the funeral in the deepest black.

Mike was my other half for 31 years, yes I miss him. But have no regrets as I did everything I could for him while he was alive, even after my stroke.  That us such a comfort.

How are you doing in these odd times?

Kind regards 

Kay 

Hi Kay, I'm doing ok good days and bad with the emotional effects of the stroke but in general I feel I'm much improved than I was when the stroke hit more than 2 years ago.  Tony, my husband, has lymphedema in both legs from the cancer surgery he had 2 years ago but we are both still chugging along and getting out most days, and he is quite well at the moment. It's funny that we both became ill within a week of each other, think it's fate but don't like to think too far ahead at the moment. Think we both need a bit of a break but we don't want to plan anything until this virus settles. We have not been told to isolate so we try to go out most days but it feels very strange, there seems to be a lot of anxious people around. A couple of our neighbours has not been out since the lock down began, I don't think I could have coped with that.

Good to see you back, stay well.

Ann

Hi Ann,

That's the attitude go for it. I love hearing or reading what other S.S's and their families achieve. It inspires me and I think if they can so can I.

Stay safe and have fun

Kay