Weak left side

Just fell after getting off my exercise bike.geelong good about having done 3 miles on the bike. Dismounted with mygood lady managing my walk toy chair then the left side wento jelly, luckily she managed my fall avoiding the fireplace until I landed on the carpet, practice d my get up on to the sofa then collect ed myself and trudged tou chair shaken cross with myself but no harm

1 Like

Thanks I must have been too complacent on my left leg strength after all the pedaling, lesson learned the hard way :sob:

Yes lesson learnt the hard way at least i got to practice my getting up technique :grinning::clap:

@mrfrederickson hope you’re ok after your fall. Great achievement on your bike, just make sure you don’t overdo it and end up hurting yourself. Hope your wife is ok too after catching your fall.
3 miles on your bike is very impressive though.

Next time I will be more careful and not trust my weaklegy leg,would never get on it without someone being near

2 Likes

Both okay this morning I managed my first one handed self dress in clouding the top button of my trousers, a good start to the day

2 Likes

Well done. Buttons are tricky never mind one-handed. Hope the rest of the day continues to be good :grin:

Thanks Ann still soldiering on had a job interview today so hopefully a new career beckons hopefully your knee improves soon

3 Likes

Cheers Lorraine,

Got 3 irons in the fire hopefully one lands.

If I land a role I’m off for a meal out,

Before that going to watch the new Avatar film tomorrow,

Take care. Mark

1 Like

Hope the interview went well. Will keep my fingers crossed for you :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Thanks Annie it would be a good start to the new year, here’s hoping

1 Like

Thanks a pain free night would be good

1 Like

Right side weak from injury to the bone on knee

Ouch good luck keep pain free

Riggt sigt wore hot injured yesterday

Hopefully you are okay now and recovering

Npoe thie mopir Infosys that my rhy lg was twisted